Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fantasy Football - Top 20 Wide Receivers

I compared NFL.com and ESPN.com to my Top 20 WR picks.  Here are the results.
 














My picks are somewhat based on last year's production by each player, but I also took into consideration each team's quarterback, running backs, and other wide receivers.  If I thought a particular team was likely to run the ball very successfully, then I might not have rated the wide receiver as high for fantasy purposes.  Similarly, if a team had more than 1 top-level wide receiver, I might have rated the fantasy player on my list differently as a result.  Lots of factors go into rating players for fantasy football.  I won't go into all of them here.  At least, you have 3 lists to choose from if you want to use this for your fantasy draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment