Sunday, August 15, 2010

Top 10 Fantasy Football Running Backs

It's time to make your fantasy football picks.  I think the running back position is the most important position in Fantasy Football.  Previously, I've posted what I consider to be the top 5 at each position in fantasy football.  To finish out the list of running backs, these are who I consider to be the Top 10 Fantasy Football Running Backs.

1.  Chris Johnson
2.  Adrian Peterson
3.  Maurice Jones-Drew
4.  Michael Turner
5.  Ray Rice
6.  Frank Gore
7.  Rashard Mendenhall
8.  Cedric Benson
9.  LaDainianTomlinson
10.Ryan Grant

As a Cowboys fan, I want to put Marion Barber on this list, but he's on a team that is very strong and deep in running backs.  If he didn't have to split time with 2 other guys, he would definitely be on this list.  Felix Jones might have made the list too, but on top of being in the mix with 3 running backs, he needs to prove that he can stay healthy for an entire season before he can make my Top 10 List.

No comments:

Post a Comment